Skip to main content
- The use of paint is not permitted without 100% protection for facility walls, windows, carpet, flooring, and equipment. Under no circumstances may spray paints, airless sprayers, power painters, airbrushes, or similar tools be used within The Moscone Center
- The use of glues, inks, dyes, oils , solvents, or other industrial liquids is not permitted without 100% protection for facility walls, windows, carpet, flooring, and equipment.
- The use of tapes, nails, screws, tacks, staples, putty, glues, Velcro, or adhesives on facility walls, windows, carpet, flooring, or equipment, is strictly prohibited. Please see Graphics and Décor for detailed information on permitted applications.
- Any items that are likely to snag carpet fibers, damage flooring, walls, windows, or any facility equipment, or that might leave a residue on any of those items may not be used in any area without 100% protection. This includes, soil, sand, flowers, grass or other plant matter, chalk, water or other liquids, non-permitted tapes, rough lumber, rocks, mulch, concrete, metals, glass, or other similar items.
- Sticky Visqueen may not be used on any building surface at any time.
- No cutting of any type of material is permitted on facility carpet, flooring, walls, windows, or equipment without sufficient and appropriate protection.
- The lowest tack material possible must be used for floor graphics in the South Lobby, and any floor graphic placement in the South Lobby must be approved by your Moscone Event Manager in advance.