Moscone Center Loading Dock Specs & Usage
The General Service Contractor reserves the use of the loading docks during the occupancy period of the specific event for which they are responsible.
Moscone South Loading Docks
- Hall A has 4 loading docks (Blue Dock)
- Hall B does not have a designated loading dock
- Hall C has 3 loading docks (Green Dock)
- Hall D does not have a designated loading dock
Moscone North Loading Docks
- Hall E does not have a designated loading dock
- Hall F has 9 loading docks (Red Dock)
Moscone West Loading Docks
- 9 loading docks, located in the basement
Note: Trucks delivering freight to The Moscone Center cannot have trailers exceeding 53’ in length and cannot exceed 13’6” in height.
Permission to use additional specific areas for loading and unloading by Service Provider personnel will be granted either at Exit 17 or other areas as designated by ASM Global. ASM Global reserves the right to utilize the loading docks at any time without prior notice.